We found a really yummy restaurant close to the Embassy.
The whole family loved it! We fed our whole family for only 5 JD (about $7)!
They had really good humus,
potatoes and eggs,
falafel,
and pitta bread. We really enjoy it. The server is a very friendly man who thinks Joshua is too skinny and brought him more falafel!
Joseph is a prankster like his Dad. The kids were out of toothpaste so Josh bought them more. The kids HATED it! For several nights Joseph would go in our bathroom and put the yucky toothpaste on both of our toothbrushes (he doesn't who's is who's, so I got it too). He thought it was pretty funny!
Hyrum was helping me bake bread this week. He's a really good helper!
The Dead Sea!
The kids made a whirl pool in the kiddy pool.
Katie was our only child who did not cry at the Dead Sea! The water stings cuts and tastes awful. I wanted a fun floating picture of all the kids but she was the only one to try.
The water was so hot and not refreshing at all. It was such a neat feeling.
It's really hard to swim in the Dead Sea because too much of you is right on top of the water.
Here's our mad group up by the showers.
Run, back to the pools!
The pools where really fun.
We stayed about 6 hours! The kids were in heaven (except for the 2 minutes in the Dead Sea)!
I really wanted a picture with Katie and I with the mud. I told the kids to stay out of the water and just look for cool rocks while Katie and I went in, but did they listen? No! So we had to hurry and get our few quick pictures and then Josh took the crying kids back to the pools.
What did we learn? Don't bring small children to the Dead Sea!








No comments:
Post a Comment