Sunday, February 9, 2014

Joshua

Joshua just turned 6. I'm so glad that I decided to keep him home with me this year.  He has changed so much this past year. He is a true baby lover like his mom. I have to fight him to get a turn with Hyrum. The other kids a happy to give the baby back to mom if he's crying, but when I ask Joshua if he wants me to take Hyrum he always says he's fine. He calms him down and makes him happy. Joshua is a hard worker, competitive, fun boy. He loves to ride his bike, play video games, play at the beach, and helping me at home. Katie made him this balloon sword for his birthday. 
 Joshua loves being a big brother!!
He's loves to be useful. He and Hannah were helping Grandpa take apart an old telephone pole. 
I love my little helper!!!

No comments: