Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hannah


My little Hannah will be 3 in April. She is full of energy and fun! She is such a spunky little girl. She loves to play with her siblings, being outside, being the boss, dress up, and riding her bike.

She is a problem solver. Once she got a yogurt and needed a spoon, so she used Katie's recorder!
 She also love to color!
 I'm a luck mom, she enjoys cleaning up her messes almost as much as making them!
 Hannah is VERY independent. She love to pick out her own clothes and dress herself.
I need a pin for her that says, "I dressed myself today!".
 My phone is often "missing". When I find it I get a lot of fun pictures like this one!
Hannah loves her Daddy!!
She loves to play on the beach. She's been fun to tease around the water. She would cry if I tried to play in the waves. A few weeks ago she finally got brave and now also plays in the waves. She also like to go out in the kayaks now.
I love this fun little trouble maker!!

No comments: