My sweet little Hyrum is 5 months old! He's about 23 inches long and weighs about 15lbs. He has been pure joy! I have loved to hold and snuggle him. I'm not sure if he really is just an amazingly easy baby or he just seems like it compared to how hard Hannah was. He's such a happy baby. He has rolled over once, is sitting up pretty well, and just started solids, and LOVES it! He is almost constantly entertained by someone. Everyone loves to play with him. He laughs and smiles a lot! I wish time would slow down. I don't want these days to be gone so quickly. I blinked and Katie's 10. Maybe because he is number 6 and I know how fast they grow up, but I have treasured my time with my little guy! Not that I didn't with the others, but I was always so eager to see what joys the next stage would bring. I love my crazy, messy, little monsters!
Our giant van doesn't fit in the garage so we have swings in the rafters. The kids love to play in there. Hyrum loves this swing! All my babies have loved swings. I am such a blessed woman to be these wonderful childrens' mom and get to be home with them everyday!



No comments:
Post a Comment