Monday, March 2, 2009

Update time!!

Here are some fun pictures:
Katie
Joshua sleeping
Joseph

My two best kitchen helpers. Joshua loves hot dogs. He eats them sideways!
Joshua is eating one of our favorite breakfast foods, malt-o meal. He is far to independent to let me feed him so instead he gets a bath in the kitchen sink after he eats!!
This picture just doesn't do it justice. It's everywhere including his hair!
This is Joshua's birthday cake. Josh is very proud of his messy kids, so I wasn't allowed to keep thing somewhat clean. Every one had a blast!!


Well we found out that we are having a.....

Boy!!!

Josh is so proud of himself that he's going to have 3 boys (I'm just the oven!!)
We are all very happy, even Katie. We have no idea what we'll name him. He is a very active little baby. Hopefully that isn't a sign of what he'll be like when he gets here!! I'd love it if he's my easiest baby, yeah right!


We are all doing great. Josh is staying very busy in his new position (tank platoon leader). He has a lot more field time now, blah.

I'm just getting a huge belly, and the ground seems to get farther and farther away!

Katie turned 5 on Feb 13th. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She was my baby not to long ago. She is a mini mommy. She's got the bossy yet sweet mother tone already. She loves to clean- especially dishes. It would be great if she wasn't such a messy dish washer!

Joseph will be 3 in April- wow that's next month! We've been trying to potty train him but he's just not interested. Any suggestions? I really don't want to have 3 kids in diapers at the same time! I'm running out of time! He still loves to wrestle and is scared to death of chickens (I don't know why).

Joshua is almost 15 months old. He acts much older. He tries so hard to keep up with Joseph and Katie. He loves wrestling the most I think. If you are on the ground it is an invitation to him to jump on you ! He is such a joy. He loves cars, balls, climbing, looking out our windows, and getting into all the stuff he knows he's not suppose to be into!!


Katie and her new bike! She loves it!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Did I know you are pregnant??? Congratulations!! When are you due?

Pawloski said...

Congratulations on the boy on the way! And about the potty training thing.... when my Mom was potty training my brother, she would stick cheerios in the toilet and tell my brother to shoot them down. He had a blast at that. She also would make tiny paper boats and tell him to shoot them down. She would make lots of them and keep them ready for when he need/thought he need the bathroom. (they are flushable.) Good luck! Give our love to the family!

Jeni said...

What a fun update! BTW, with Brian I did not want to potty train him but Bart said he was ready so I purchased a funfetti cake, set it on the counter and told Brian that if he would go potty in the toilet we would have a tinkl party and I would make the cake. About 3 days later I found him running around naked and the rest is history.

I will say that I tried a similar thing w/ Jesi and it did not work for her. Each kid is different I guess. Best of luck!