Monday, December 15, 2008

More Snow Fun!

It snowed for about 6 hours!! When people said that it sometimes snowed here I thought that they meant it snowed for 10 minutes or so. Wow, every one here is shocked and having so much fun!! There are people out all over playing in the snow. I think that we got about 6 inches.
The kids helped me make a snowman. Katie got cold and tired but Joseph stuck in there longer than me. I think he played outside for about 2 hours! He LOVES it!!






2 comments:

Jeni said...

So did you get your snow fix? Can I ask Heaven to stop dumping on us now? ;) We can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Morgan said...

Hi Jill!! So glad you commented and let me know you have a blog!

Fort Irwin snowed when Gracey was only 2 weeks old and it was great but it was at night and was very dangerous and blizzardy. The snow you guys got looks great! I loved being able to play in it. I was so jealous when Fort Irwin and St. George were both getting it and we weren't. But it finally happened.