Sunday, March 22, 2009

Silly Joshua!

This isn't a great picture but it's been the only one that I've gotten this really funny smile he does lately! He's so much FUN! It's a good thing I love him so much since he also loves to drive me crazy. He like drawing all over everything- the walls, book, furniture, the floor....! He's my first that I've ever had a problem with this. I think it's because Joseph and Katie draw and color all the time and I just can't keep all the pens, pencil, crayons, etc. out of his reach! He has motivated me to clean all my walls- it was over due anyways!

Joshua was shaking his head while holding on to a chair and I somehow caught his funny fall. Good thing I'm good at leaving things out or his head would have caught the chair instead of the stroller!

No comments: