I've been trying to potty train Joseph. He sits in big boy pants a few hours everyday. I give him treats for trying and staying dry, smarties work great! He gets a candy cane if he actually goes in the potty (he hasn't gotten one yet).
After church yesterday he was still in his Church clothes and told me he had to go potty. I was so excited, this was the first time he'd told me that, and he was in a diaper (or so I thought).
So I went to help him on the potty only to find that he was diaper less and wet. I'm not quite sure how he got his diaper off and everything else was still on (including his shoes). So do you get a candy cane if you fill your shoes instead of the toilet? Joseph thought he should still get one. Yeah right!
I figure one of these days it has to click, right!?!
After church yesterday he was still in his Church clothes and told me he had to go potty. I was so excited, this was the first time he'd told me that, and he was in a diaper (or so I thought).
So I went to help him on the potty only to find that he was diaper less and wet. I'm not quite sure how he got his diaper off and everything else was still on (including his shoes). So do you get a candy cane if you fill your shoes instead of the toilet? Joseph thought he should still get one. Yeah right!
I figure one of these days it has to click, right!?!

1 comment:
Aaah! Poor Joseph! So thinking he had a candy cane in the bag! No worries, though. He will get it!!!
Post a Comment