Merry Christmas!!!!
12-6-12
We went to our housing community center to go see Santa. It was set up nicely. There was a long line but while the parents waited in line the kids got to sit and listen to Christmas stories. There were a few charecters like a raindeer, an elf, Frosty, Miss Clause, and the kids favorite the Grinch. Hannah wasn't to sure about all those big scarry guys but she did like Frosty the Snowman. She wouldn't go close to Santa with out me. We went right after school was done and Hannah got up from her nap so we all are a mess, but oh well, we had fun!
After Santa we got goodies and got to make Christmas ornaments. The kids had a lot of fun.
Hannah enjoyed the cup of miniature marshmallows.
Joseph decorating his stocking.
The staff were great! A lot of the were dressed up or had funny hats. The kids were impressed!
I love Christmas!
Hannah has been in a toddler bed ever since she learned how to get out of her crib ( about 4 months ago). We have been working on teaching her that she isn't allowed to come down stairs at bed time. She is really starting to get it. Hannah has figured out how far she can come down the stairs before she gets put back to bed. We found her sound asleep sitting on the stairs the other night. This wonderful little girl is our most stubborn baby yet!
I love this little face with the stick out hair!
Michael love for me to take a picture and sometimes even before I've taken it he run up to see it! Funny kids! Joshua and Michael were making funny faces.
All of our kids LOVE this swing!! They have figured out how to all ride it at once.
I think we need a swing set or at least another swing or two, hint, hint Josh!!
My Sweet little trouble maker!
My grandma sent the kids some sticker faces that were suppose to be put on the face card but went on my kids faces instead.
Joshua (Almost 5)
Hannah (20 months) didn't want Joshua's help!
Katie (8)
Michael (3)
Joseph (6)
Hannah Loves this seat. She drags it all over the house.
We had gone to Texas in October and it had been so warm we didn't pack and cold weather clothes. It was freezing! Here are the kids waiting their turn to ride the little motercycle.
Joseph loves the nieghbors dog.
Michael was so sad because he had to take turns.
Katie is my driver. She loves to ask driving questions like... when you turn on the blinker did you have to move it up or down? Josh lets her drive when we are off roads. So she loved learning how to ride the motercycle by herself. At eight she is very excited to get her drivers licence, only 8 more years to go!
Hannah really enjoyed it too. I love how tight she grabbed Josh's legs!
Katie is my little artist. One night for our date night we painted (each of our kids has one night to stay up late and have a date with Mom and Dad every other week). It is now framed and on the wall!
My littlest soccer boy. Michael got board of soccer and only wanted to play about half the time.
Joshua and Michael were on the same soccer team this year. Joshua and Katie love it the most! Joseph is just fun lovin' and not competitive at all! He spent most of the time skipping around the field in his own little world. He he he I loved watching them all!
I have the greatest job in the world! I love being a mom! Sure there are day I'd like to run away but then one of them will do something to remind me why I love my job! Thanks you wonderful kiddos!!!
Thanks Josh for letting me do what I've always wanted to do!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!


1 comment:
Yeah for an update! I love that they are ALL enjoying that swing=) And I can't believe how big and cute Hannah is getting, super cute! It was so great to talk with you other other day, thanks for calling, it made my day!
Post a Comment