Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Funny Family

We finished one school year and are taking a two week break! I'm not sure who is enjoying it more, kids or Mom!
Here's a bit of our normal, everyday life.
 Katie being silly with Josh.

Hannah LOVE watermelon, and loves getting on the table. She's in heaven can you tell?! 

Katie and Joshua being goofy together. 

Everyone love watermelon except for Joseph.  

Katie loves to eat it all the way to the rind.  

Joseph loves our dog Pansy and treats her like a baby. 

I drove past a dumpster with this huge box next to it and had to get it. Josh just laughs at me but the kids LOVE it! The first day they played with it downstairs but it was in the way. Josh helped me get it up the stairs to the boys room, all the while telling me I'm crazy, which I am.  
 The kids have love it. They all sleep in it every night. They even put there fan in there. Silly kids, silly mom, poor Josh!

 Hannah loves binkies, can you tell?

 One morning while I was helping the kids with school, Hannah wanted to swing. She always wants to swing. I put her in and would push her, help the big kids, go back and push her, and Michael would push her. I tried a few time to get her out but she screams and wraps her legs together so I can't pull her out. I had left her for about a minute and when I came back this is what I found!

My sister made these wonderful ties for the boys. They love them! Thanks Courney! 
I have a bunch of goofy kiddos! 

Hannah love shoes and baby food. She is constantly bringing me one of them. This time she brought me one of each! Silly baby!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

So cute!!! My kids are jealous of your box fort. ;) I'll have to keep my eyes open around here. Also, what adorable things to love: shoes and baby food!!! Love it!!!!! I hope you enjoy your 2 week break!