Joshua turned 5 yesterday. We had his party in the morning because that was the only time we had Josh home. He loves the game plants vs zombies and wanted a cake just like the amazing one Aunt Courtney made him last year. I told him I'm not quite as talented as her but gave it a shot.
He loved it! He sat on the counter telling me all the little details I was missing. Funny kid!
This one is Courtney's cake last year.
All the kids excited to eat cake and ice cream!
Yes, those are pink candles (he didn't notice)!
Making a wish!
He got a new bike! It's black and red, his favorite colors!
He pick cherry ice cream because it was in the red carton!
Hannah ready to make a mess!
After cake we bundled up and went outside to watch Joshua try out his bike. Here's Hannah on her plasma car.
The race! His bike is "faster than Dad"!
Everyone having fun, except for Michael because he wants a new bike too. He went inside to write Santa a letter. Good thing we already got him a bike for Christmas!!
He did great on his big bike!
Hannah trying out his bike.
I took the kids to their favorite park with a bike path. Joshua got buried. Most of the parks here have the awful wood chips so they get excited to play in the sand.
My sweet birthday boy!
Hannah
Michael
Hannah


No comments:
Post a Comment