I am not very good at keeping up with my blog, but when I do blog it's a bit of an overload!
Last week we went to Texas to visit Josh's parents and then to San Antonio.
We went to a splash pad with lots of cousins. There was a pond with fish and a water fountain in the middle. Michael (3 years old) thought it was a whale. Here he is telling me how big the whale is!
He was excited!
Aunt Kristal taught Katie how to ride her horse Glory all by herself. Katie (8 years old) was in heaven! She loved going fast!
Michael and Hannah loved getting a ride too.
After spending a few days with Josh's family, we traveled down to San Antonio. The first day we saw the Alamo and the river walk.
Here we are at the Alamo.
The kids on the canon.
This is a fountain at the Alamo. Best part for the kids! The had a lot of fun playing here.
I love this picture of my girls! Hannah LOVES water! she kept leaning over to play in the water until.....
she finally went in! Oops!!
She makes me laugh! Good thing it was a hot day!
Joseph I think was jealous of Hannah getting to go for a swim an "accidentally" fell in too! Crazy 6 year old!
After the Alamo we went to the river walk. We rode on a little boat. Hannah's getting her damp shirt put back on.
Joseph (6 years old) enjoying the ride.
Michael fell asleep for part of the ride. We later realized he was sick. Why is it that someone always seems to get sick on vacation?
Then Hannah got it too! My cute sick babies. We were planning on going to Sea World the next day but with two sick kids we decided to wait a day. Instead we walked around by the river walk most of the day.
Joshua (4 years old) playing at a little stream with bridges and waterfalls underneath a bridge.
I think Joseph was hoping to fall in "accidentally" again!
A little farther down we came to a place full of ponds, waterfalls, and streams. Josh caught this little tiny duck. It looked like it was only a day or two days old, very cute. Katie loves animals and tries to catch everything she sees, just like her mom at her age!
Here's the kids letting the duckling go. They would put it at the edge of the water and it would run the wrong way.
Here's Katie cooling off.
Joseph trying to jump from one side to the other.
Didn't quite make it!
The kids checking out the waterfalls.
Joseph
Joseph and Joshua
Next we went to a very unique park. It was all wood and built like mazes. The kids loved it!
Michael driving
Hannah loved that she was big enough to go where ever she wanted!
My cute little Hannah (15 months old)
Joshua is my silly boy! I love his smile!
Michael on the swings!
I decided that I needed some prof that I really did go too and Josh actually took a picture! Ha Ha
We then fed the pigeons and squirrels. I caught a pigeon for the kids. Yes, I'm still a little girl and not sure if I'll ever really grow up!
After this we went back to the hotel and swam in the pool. The kids had a blast!
The next day it poured all day! So we decided we'd wait one more day, last chance for Sea World. We took the kids to see Brave.
Finally the next day we made it to Sea World! It was sunny and only Katie was sick (Joshua was sick the day before too). She didn't let that stop her from having a great time! First Josh and Katie went to ride the one ride that she was tall enough for but the big boys weren't. They rode it 3 times. Josh said the first drop scared her pretty good. I took the little kids to ride on the little rides. Joseph and Joshua were the only ones big enough for anything other than the merry go round. The big boys loved it and Michael hated it! He was so mad.
Hannah played on this chain for a very long time.
We saw that there was a Sesame street show going on next to the ride the boys were on. So I stood where I could watch the boy and Michael and Hannah could see the show. Hannah wasn't happy with her seat and climbed out of her stroller and went and sat herself down by the stage. She was completely enthralled! That is until....
cookie monster came off the stage towards her! I heard her screams of teror as she ran blindly into the crowd and away from me!
After that she was happy to sit in the stroller with her brothers and watch. Josh then watched Hannah and Michael while I took the kids on a ride. It was the boat kind that you go down a big waterfall with a giant splah. I kept asking the boys if they were scared yet, no, no,no they kept telling me. Then I asked them just before the big fall, still no! Then the terifed faces and screams!! I loved it!! After they still said they weren't scared.
The kids waiting for the Shamu show to start. We also watched the Azul show. I had taken Michael and Hannah to that while Josh took the older kids on a ride. Hannah and Michael were both getting grouchy. This show stars out with a funny guy who gets people wet. They were both hooked and laughed and laughed, even when they got wet! It was a good show but was my babies were far more fun to watch watch the show! I had to do it again with all the kids later!
Watching the alligator feeding. Must admit it was pretty lame after all the gator feedings we've seen in Louisiana.
Trying hard to get a dolfin to come over but they never did.
Just before the pirets 4-d movie with their beloved cotten candy! Hannah is the only child (posably in the world) who doesn't like cotten candy! What a strange baby!!
The kids were fun to watch durring the movie. Especially Katie and Joseph since they wore the glasses!
Hannah playing in a tunnel at Sea World.
Then it was time for our long drive home! We had a great time!

1 comment:
Looks like an awesome vacation!!! The kids are growing so much. I wish I knew them better. :( Sure love you guys!
Post a Comment