Monday, September 13, 2010

Texas!

Over Labor Day weekend we spent about 5 days in Texas wish Josh's parents. We had a ton of fun! One of the days we went to a privately owned pond. The kids and I enjoyed the paddle boat, but it was making me sick so Michael and I left Teancum and the 3 older kids to play. Then Josh took the 3 older kids swimming , well Joshua doesn't care for water so he sat in the paddle boat and watched or pushed Josh back in the pond when he would get into the boat! Joseph on the other hand, we couldn't get out of the water. He was wearing a life jacket and was playing on the edge but the wind keep pushing him out towards the middle. It was funny to watch him try to swim into the wind, he still went with the wind! Michael sitting on Grandma's lap eaten' fried chicken.
Joseph and Josh fishing together. Joseph got board and left!

Katie's first fish that she has ever caught!
Josh's great big fish that he caught!
Josh ready to gulp down a fish!
(Okay, so he ended up frying it fist, yummy!)

A few weeks ago my Grandma and Grandpa came out to visit us from Arizona. My Grandma drove the whole way! She's crazy!!
We had so much fun with them and were so glad they came!!
Katie loves making things out of paper. This is her. The face and other cute details didn't show up in the picture, bummer!
Michael sitting inside our entertainment center where our movies go. He thought it was pretty funny! You can tell I have a lot of little finger that touch this, it's filthy!

I took the kids to our local Lowe's for the little craft that they do there. The kids loved it, especially Katie. They each got an apron and goggles. I can't say I enjoy bringing Michael though. He drives me crazy! Joshua thinks it's too loud, but it is still totally worth it for Katie and Joseph!
One of Michael's favorite places to play!













1 comment:

Jeni said...

WOW! You guys have been BUSY having fun!! Love the pics of Michael in the movie cabinet, he looks so stinkin' CUTE!!! Sure love you guys & miss you!! Hope you have so much fun before deployment!

Love,
Jeni