Katie made this for Josh today. I thought it was so sweet I couldn't help but share it! She and Joseph love to draw and write and make little crafts. My school room is always a mess!
"While you are in Afghanistan I will give you letters like this. From Katie".
She also gave me a letter.
"Mom I love you. I hope your ankle will feel better. From Katie"
It will have been a year ago this October since I broke my ankle and still Katie worries over it, I think more than I do! She still prays for it to get better in every sweet prayer. I think that it was a more traumatic experience for her to see me brake my ankle than it was for me to brake my ankle! She is such a sweet thoughtful girl. Others pain is her pain.
By the way, my ankle is doing fine. Still a little stiff. I now get to sport 2 large red scares that are hard not to notice. Yuck!
By the way, my ankle is doing fine. Still a little stiff. I now get to sport 2 large red scares that are hard not to notice. Yuck!



1 comment:
Aaaaah! What a sweet daughter, you are Katie!! Thanks for being so very terrific!
Love,
Auntie Jeni
Post a Comment