Joseph eats so much faster than Katie and then thinks that she should have to share with him. She's a sweet heart and usually shares with him.
Katie set up a movie theater for all the dinosaurs!
Joshua out sittin' on a bucket!
Katie wanted to make one of her favorite treats, Moon Balls. Joshua was having fun helping too. It's a really easy recipe and great for kids.
It's 3 cups oatmeal, 1 cup powdered milk, 1 cup honey, and 1 and 1/2 cups peanut butter. All you do is mix it together and roll into balls. My kids love them!
I've never seen an 18 month old with an attention span for babies like Joshua. He wants to hold him more than Katie and Joseph together. He'll sit for 10-15 minutes with Michael on his lap (longer if I'd let him). He gets very mad if anyone else touches HIS baby- even me! I always have to have one of them with me so that Michael doesn't get hurt.
We had gone to the pool and Joshua got cold and tired and came and sat with Michael and I. He loves to hold the baby and they both ended up falling asleep.
Katie and Michael

No comments:
Post a Comment