Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby Michael is here!!

Michael William Payne was born Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 6:51PM. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19.2 inches long.
We came home Friday night about 9:00PM.

He came out so fast and with the cord around his neck that his poor little head got very bruised and gave us all a scare. He is doing good though. He is still a little bruised on his face but looking so much better!

Thursday night about 9:00 Katie, Joseph, and Joshua got to meet their new little brother. I was surprised even Joshua showed a little interest in him. Joseph was more excited to be with Michael than I thought he would be. Katie was just what I expected, very happy to have another baby!



Joseph and Katie loving Michael Saturday morning at home.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness! How scary! Thrilled that he and his mommy are doing well!

MANY CONGRATS AND HAPPY WISHES!

Love,
Bart & Jeni

Tyler and Jess said...

Another handsome Payne boy! Congrats!