It has been a very wonderful, busy two weeks. On the 5th of April we picked Josh up at the airport.
Here are the kids anxiously waiting for his plane.
Josh said he was like a little kid getting off the plane knocking over little kids and little, old ladies to be the first one off the plane! He said they hadn't even turned on the lights in the hall way thing! I had to work very hard not to show up to the airport too early! I left home for the airport before Josh even got on his plane in Dallas! It took longer for me to drive to the airport than it took Josh to fly there.
Hannah Marie Payne was born on Friday, April 8th a little before 2:00PM. She was 7lbs, 19 inches long. A few hours later we had some little visitors.
Michael was fascinated by his little sister.
This is the first baby that Joseph has been excited about.
I love Joshua's smile!
Katie has loved her new little sister!
Hannah the next morning with Josh.
Sunday morning before church (April 10th).
Josh snuggling with his girls!
Hannah at the park.
Josh and the kids exploring at the park.
Here are some pictures of Hannah at just over a week old (Saturday, April 16th)






Sisters!!

I love tiny finger, toes, hands, and feet!


Josh and Hannah at the park.

Joseph turned 5 on April 16th! This is his gory cake that Josh made him. Best cake ever!
Joseph licking the "blood" off his long neck!
Monday evening for Family Home Evening we went fishing and cooked hot dogs and marshmallows over a campfire. This is the fist fish that Joseph has ever caught! He was pretty excited about it. He asked Josh to cook it for him and then wouldn't eat it.
Joshua's first fish! Since no one liked the first fish, Joshua got to let this one go.
Here's Josh showing the kids how to gut and clean a fish. Michael ran over to me and told me the fish got hurt.
I love this picture!
Michael loving his little sister!
Thursday, April 21, Josh with his little Hannah before getting on the plane. She'll be 6 month old the next time he'll gets to hold her. This wasn't the greatest day. He had Katie, Joseph, and Joshua holding on to his legs crying and begging him not to go. That was too much for me and made me cry. Hannah was getting hungry (even though I'd feed her 5 minutes before) and was crying very loudly. Michael missed what was going on and was mad because we weren't taking him outside to see the plane. Josh is the only one in the family who isn't a cry baby. I can't wait for these next 6 months to go by so we can all be together again. Hurry up November!

2 comments:
Wow, love all the pictures. I don't know how you do it--sending your husband off for 6 months with five kids and a brand new baby!
These pictures are awesome. Hannah is so adorable! And you look great!!! I hope November comes fast for your family. Love ya!
Post a Comment