We took some picture today to send to Josh and thought I'd share them here!

I didn't get a good family picture, maybe next time!

I got a lot of beautiful pictures of Katie! She'll be 7 next Sunday!!Josh said that he is going to web cam her for her birthday! She is very excited!

It's hard to take a bad picture of Joshua!

My spunky little Michael! He's really good at keeping me on my toes!

I love all the kids faces in this one!

I had promised the kids that we would get some kind of pet when we got home from all of our holiday traveling, so we got a guinea pig named Spot. All the kids love him, but Joshua most of all. He is hardly ever in his cage because he's with Joshua! The other day I saw Joshua making a bed for him and Spot at the bottom of the stairs. He laid down and talked to his little friend. I thought that was pretty cute. Then when I came by later he was sound asleep and his calm little friend stayed tucked in where Joshua had put him! It has been such a good thing for Joshua to have a fuzzy little friend.
We are almost down to 8 weeks until Josh gets to come home for the baby. I am already dreading having to take him back to the airport after our two weeks.
2 comments:
GREAT PICTURES! Katie's hair is gorgeous. Can't wait to see you ya'll again-
Love, Grandma Payne
OH SO CUTE!! You should go into business, Jill. If only there were times, huh you super homeschooling mama!!
Post a Comment