Everyday for school Katie writes in her journal. This is what she did today.....
I love the abd at the bottom of the picture. She always does that so that she can remember which way the b and d's go! She' so cute!
I love the picture. It shows Josh by Afghanistan on the side of the earth that is day time and Katie on the night time side. All the kids have been fascinated by the time difference and gave us a great opportunity to teach them that it is daytime somewhere in the world always and that it is night time always somewhere too.
A lot of her entries are about Josh. All the kids miss him so much. We've been able to web cam with him a few times in the last two weeks and they all love it!
8 more weeks until he's home for the baby! I may hide him in my closet and not send him back! 15 days will be wonderful but not nearly enough time with him, but we will make the most of it.

2 comments:
I love this!!! Your kids are so stinkin cute. I wish Josh was there to squeeze Katie's guts too.
Katie is writing sooooo well!!! Super impressed & love her picture of Josh on one sied of the world and her on the other. So sweet!
Katie, I am sure that you daddy would squeeze your guts out too!!
Love,
Jeni
Post a Comment