Monday, July 14, 2008

My Silly Girl

We had gone to a little 4th of July party and the kids each got these little stamps. While waiting for the lame laser show that night, they had a blast stamping each other everywhere! The next morning Katie improved on herself. She even took the stamp and closed her eyes and stamped them. This was on Saturday and I wasn't smart enough to make sure that the ink would come off easily. Poor kids we had to soak them and scrub them hard and they still had some left over for church the next day! She looks a little scary!!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Too funny! It is definitely ok to have kids show up at church occassionally looking "scary", shoeless, and with messy hair. Nor worries!

Once I used a magic eraser on Jesi to get permanent marker off of her. What can I say, it works, but she had a red spots for days where the magic eraser had torn her skin. I guess I was a day late and a dollar short reading the instructions that said something like "Do not use on skin!"