Monday, July 28, 2008

Joseph and the fireworks

Saturday night Fort Irwin had a fireworks show. Yes the rest of the USA had theirs on the 4th of July but hey we live on an army post and nothing they do makes sense. Anyways we were sitting in the big grassy field in front of our house. The kids were running around with some glow in the dark sticks. This field is pretty big and they were at the other end when the first fireworks went up. They were setting them off right behind or neighborhood so they were really close and loud. Joseph and Katie both were screaming and running to Josh and I. I had no idea that Joseph could run that fast! I wish that I had it on video. His short little legs were moving sooooo fast! Ha Ha!
Katie wanted to go in the house and Joseph fell asleep before the fireworks were over!
Kids make life so much FUN!!!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Brian freaked out at the fireworks as well. He had to sit on Bart's lap the entire time and wouldn't move. We get fireworks twice here, the 4th and the 24th. For the 24th he was sooooooo excited! Miss you guys!

Love,
Jeni