I'm not very good at keeping up with my blog, so here's a little bit of what's been going on in the Payne house the last 2 months.
So, how do you wear your jeans?
Michael almost always has his pants, underwear, and shoes on backward. Silly boy!
Sleeping on the stairs.
Katie turned 8 on February 13th and was baptised on the 19th. She's a lucky little girl who had 3 sets of grandparents, and 2 uncles there to suport her. I wish I'd gotten a big family picture but I forgot. It was a wonderful day.
Here is a note Katie wrote to Josh and his responce.
Hannah on her turtle. She loves this toy.
This was a question in Joseph school work. I love his answers, esspecially sparrow!
A few weeks ago we had a campfire and brought a canoe out to a pond and had a great time. Here's Katie popping popcorn over the fire.
Josh, Joshua, and Joseph on in the canoe.
Hannah loves to eat dirt, what baby doesn't. She was trying to get into our garden.....
suck it in.....
sqeeze.....
almost there but got suck!
Hannah is the happiest baby when she's outside on the ground!
Michael love to climb up and over our backyard fence. He's a monkey!
It wont be long before she's following.
Joshua loves to be on Josh's "soldiers" ALL the time. He's a goofy, silly kid!
Kids always want whatever their siblings have, right?!
Checking on my kids after they've gone to sleep is one of my favorites! They make me laugh. They fall asleep in funny, odd ways or do something crazy like this. They had piled up all their pilows and blankets in the doorway so that Josh and I couldn't get in (at least that was the reson Joseph gave us later).
Hannah loves strawberries as much as my Katie girl does. She only has 2 bottom teeth and still sucks them down faster than any of the other kids.
Last week my little climber fell and hit her head and gave herself a concussion. Hannah and I spent the morning in the ER. She was acting really out of it and tired. It was weird because she didn't even hardly get a bruise from it. This picture was about two days later and she had gotten a little black eye from it (you can barely see where she hit). Josh had taken the other kids with him to work. He had the kids with him in his office. They were just goofing around and playing when Joseph started to proudly/ loudly sing his favorite song "Praise to the man who communed with Jehovah....". Josh realised what he was doing and distracted him slightly embarrassed by the crowd in his office. I thought it was funny!
Easter! The kids loved painting eggs and then finding "bunny poop" all over the house. Lots of fun!
Katie thought that tootsie roll looked like something else.
Friday the 7th we took the kids to the ocean and to see the alligators again. We had a great day. Katie found this caterpillar.....
two bunnies....
and 24 alligators and about a bazillion mosquitoes!!
These three were fun because I got out of the van and started to walk towards them and they all quickly went back in the water. We saw about 10 of them out of the water like this and very close.
This is definitely not what I would consider a pretty beach but we had a great time. We brought a blow up boat and the kids loved it! See the oil rigs out in the ocean.
Joshua got buried.
What is a babies favorite beach activity? Yeah, eating sand!!
Joseph's head!!
Katie playing dead!
Michael sat like this for a good while.
Sandy Joshua
Hannah eating more sand
Joseph the sand monster.
Run! See how nasty the water is!
Kids loving the sand!
Hannah filling the bucket
The little speck out there is Josh and Katie out in the little boat trying to see some of the dolphins that kept swimming past. Josh said that they saw one about 15-20 feet from their little boat.
We found 2 of these huge weird jelly fish.
Joseph "so first I'm gonna smack it with this shovel..... then I should be able to tell if it's dead or not..... yeah, that should work".
Joshua eventually warmed up to the water.
Josh "so first I'm gonna cut it in half with this shovel..... then I should be able to tell if it's dead or not..... 
I love Michael's crazy hair!
"So is it dead?"
Michael!
Hannah crawled in the basket under my stroller.

No comments:
Post a Comment