I took some pictures of Hannah today. Katie and I had fun making her a tutu before she was born. I love her grin. You can usually see her smiles more in her eyes than her mouth.


I love her big eyes in this one. Her pinky is almost always up!

I love baby feet!

I love that happy face!

My little Hannah has the best
pouty lip! I see that far more often than her smiles.

I wish this one wasn't
blurry! It's one of my favorites.

She has such a goofy expression in this one!
4 comments:
Look at you and your photography skills! Seriously cute pictures!!!! I love them! I'm so glad that we were able to hang out last week. I had fun.
those are incredible!!! great job. she's such a beautiful little girl! can't wait to actually meet her and see you guys again!!
ADORABLE!!! Your photography is terrific. You and Jess are amazing! Thanks for coming to Weatherford. We loved seeing you and the kids.
Mom Payne
I love the pix--thanks for sharing.
(Faye) "I like the one with her pinky up best" (yeah-miss fancy-Faye would like that one :).
(Daisy)"I like how she is peeking--it's so funny."
(Liz) "I like the tu-tu on her" (and she took a little twirl, while saying this).
Post a Comment