Thursday, January 27, 2011

We got a package from Josh!

We got a package from Josh yesterday! I was happy all day! It had mine, Katie's, and Hannah's birthday presents in it. We each got a beautiful hand carved jewery box (although mine is more of a chest) with our names on them from Afgnastan. Katie doen't get to see hers until her birthday in 2 more weeks. Hannah has a little while more till she will be able to see hers and a little longer after that before she cares! Hannah also got a pair of baby slippers like the ones Josh sent Katie and I for Christmas.
Katie also got some jewery in hers. She got a real jade necklace and braclet, and a real ruby necklace. I love the old fashion keys/keyholes that really work.
Here's Hannah's box and the three together. Josh was so disappionted about not having another boy that he went staight out and bought her a present! Ha Ha, now he's going to have two little girls that have him wrapped around their little fingers! It's just to bad he didn't send himself, that would have been the best present!


2 comments:

William said...

WOW!!! Those are gorgeous! Those will always be special. I can see why you were floating all day.

love Mom

B 'n T said...

Those are some pretty amazing gifts. I think Josh has more than just two little girls wrapped around his finger. :)

Ya'll are in our prayers!!