Well, I figured it was about time I updated my blog!
We moved into our house in May. We are liking our neighborhood for the most part. We are almost at the end of a dead end street with all 4 and 5 bedroom homes full of kids! Katie and Joseph have loved playing around the neighborhood and riding bikes. The only problem with that is that kids play until 8:30 or 9:00PM! My kids usually are in bed by 7-7:30 but it is very hard to convince them it's bedtime when kids are outside their window playing or that it doesn't get dark until after 8! I have kids asking to play from early in the morning until late at night! Over all we are liking where we are at.
It has been busy here with unpacking, 4 kids, Josh's job, finishing Katie's kindergarten year, starting up 1st grade with Katie and kindergarten with Joseph, church, and well life!
Josh is away at more training and after over 2 weeks he will be getting home Tuesday night!! Yeah! It is his last big training before he deploys to Afghanistan. He will probably be leaving mid October but it could be sooner we wont know for sure until about 3 days before he has to leave.
Anyways the kids and I have been having grand "adventures" at home.
We have this ugly stool the kids use around the house, mostly in the kitchen. Michael loves to get into whatever he can reach from it. This day it got left in front of the sink.
We had a social to go to for Josh's work. Joshua was so tired he knocked out sitting up! It was pretty cute!
In the Payne house Josh and I often play "where are the kids" after they have fallen asleep for the night. All of our kids fall asleep in the oddest places. It is a rare thing when we find them in A bed, even more rare is when it is their own bed!
Joseph cleared off the bottom shelf in a closet (not in his room) and made himself a cozy little bed one night, after I'd already put him in his comfy big bed.
I guess we own bed so that our company has a place to sleep when they come!

Joseph cleared off the bottom shelf in a closet (not in his room) and made himself a cozy little bed one night, after I'd already put him in his comfy big bed.
I guess we own bed so that our company has a place to sleep when they come!

No comments:
Post a Comment