Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Michael Picture!

I was having fun with my camera and Michael the other day. Josh reminded me that I hadn't done any baby pictures for him yet, so I got to work!

The blanket that he's laying on was made by Josh's mom, it is so neat!
Michael or 'Uncle' as the boy's call him, is now4 months old and weighs 13 pounds!

He just started rolling over.

He love to 'talk' and play with soft toys. He loves a little stuffed bunny that I frequently wash because it ends up socking wet with drool! Josh says he is worried about flood damage with this one!!

He is a very happy baby. The kids love to make him laugh!

I guess that he didn't want to make his brothers and sister jealous by sleeping through the night early than them, so we are still working on that one!!

He is really strong.

Katie and I especially know just how strong his baby hands can grip. Hair is really hard to get back from him and quite often he wins!

Joshua still LOVES Michael. He gets so excited he grabs him really hard while grinding his teeth.
He also wants to be helpful by giving Michael his favorite blanket, but instead of covering his body he always puts it on his face. Michael doesn't really appreciate that very much. Michael is pretty good about letting me know when Joshua is near him- WAAA! I can't believe he hasn't gotten more gentle with him yet. It was much easier with Joseph who doesn't like babies, so I never had to worry about him touching them!
Hope you are all well and happy!

No comments: