Anyways here are some pictures!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
The Zoo!!
Saturday we took the kids to the Tucson zoo. It was the smallest zoo I think that I've ever been to, but I like that. It only took us about 2 hours to see the whole zoo, and that's moving at our kids slow pace! Blah Blah Blah.....
Anyways here are some pictures!
Me and the kids in a big "dinosaur" egg.
The escaping tortoise!!
This was the best part of the zoo, the giraffe feeding! I've seen similar things at other zoo but this was too cool to pass up. There is a platform that you walk out on so your up by the giraffes heads and feed them. It cost $2 for 2 little biscuit things and I thought they would try to make you pay for each of the kids and we are much to cheap for that, but they let all 6 of us in for $2. Josh broke the biscuit up for the kids to share and they each got liked, and got to pet them. I was surprised none of my kids were scared.
Anyways here are some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment