Monday, September 8, 2008

Katie Style!


I have a few more picture I'll add later, They aren't on my computer right now. Katie loves to dress herself and do her own hair. Sometimes when we need to go out somewhere and she has gotten herself dressed, I'll suggest that she put something on that I've picked out. To this she sternly tells me that she already got dressed. I should make and sell badges or buttons that say something like "I dressed myself today". Moms would love it and kids would proudly wear it!!


2 comments:

Jeni said...

Jesi tries that with me, but I am a little bit chicken and I admit it! Much to her dismay, I let her know that some clothes you can't wear in public. I'd buy one of your buttons, though! Maybe then I would be brave!

Love,
Jeni

Kathleen said...

When I taught summer school for handicapped kids, we once had a kid get off the bus with a note pinned to her shirt that said she had dressed herself. I think she was wearing a turtle-neck with a short skirt and long stockings. I don't remember the outfit, but I do remember chuckling at it all day.

Kathleen (Josh's cousin)