Sunday, April 13, 2008

Brian is a goof!

This is my brother Brian and his daughter Daisy. He may be ugly but at least she is a cutie. Brian is attending med school in Galvaston but some of the family is concerned about the thought of him practicing medicine on actual people. This picture is a perfect example. Poor Daisy got a little bitty mosquito bite on her eye but after Brian tried to doctor her up, he clearly made things worse. If you care about humanity and are also worried about brian becoming a doctor please take the poll at the bottom of the page.

5 comments:

Josh and Jill said...

Joseph said- I think Brian should be able to practice on certain family members (AKA Josh) but not my beloved ones because josh is an ugly spud.

Josh and Jill said...

Teancum said- If Brian did that to Daisy I would never let him give me medicine

Anonymous said...

Dad says: I think everyone should get a second chance. At least with all his training and education he should be qualified to empty bed pans and change geriatric diapers.

Jeni said...

Hey Joshy,
If you ever ended up framed for something, the list of suspects against you would be huge!
Love Ya!
Jeni

Anonymous said...

My true hope is to be as cool as Josh. I hope one day to be able to drive a minivan, blog with all the other women out there and talk Barbies with my daughters every night. Brian